Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Provisional Image(s)


Image 1

Image 2

Okay, so here are a couple reachings at figuring out this image.

Working from these images:
Binary Code created on Word

I then put them into my digital camcorder (I like the scan lines) and then put them into Final Cut. Using dissolves, I produced crosses between Forest and Waste, Waste and Videodrome, and Videodrome and the binary. Then, in Photoshop, I layered the images, adjusting opacity and isolating a layer on the right for the hand and binary on the screen.

I then did another version with the E-waste stuff in the foreground and adjusted a bit to allow it more visibility.

Not sure which I prefer. The first one looks better, but the second one has more going on. I'd like to redo this using my own images. I obviously can't produce my own E-waste images, but the forest, a Videodrome-esque shot, and the binary can all be done very easily. So I guess let's consider this a prototype

No comments:

Post a Comment